- Purchase of deeply discounted Capital Metro Local Bus Passes, Commuter Passes, and MetroAccess Ten Ride Booklets (50% reduction from the reduced nonprofit rate = 75% discount from the full...
Recent Posts by Lily
Start Time: 8:00 am
End Time: 10:00 am
November 15, 2016 - November 15, 2016
3227 E. 5th St.
Start Time: 5:30 pm
End Time: 7:30 pm
September 29, 2016 - September 29, 2016
411 West Monroe Street
- Vision Statement: We envision an integrated network of health and human services that leverages its collective power to connect everyone of all ages...
In this free workshop for OVCT members, Ilsa Flanagan Director the National Reframing Initiative from the National Human Services Assembly in Washington DC shares the findings from new, groundbreaking research on reframing the language we use to describe health and human services...
The Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor has released
- Youth Services (RFS # 1503-007-DW PROFESSIONAL YOUTH SERVICES)
- Workforce Development (RFS # 1503-010-DW PROFESSIONAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES)
- Chair - Tod Marvin, Easter Seals Central Texas
- Vice-Chair - Ann Howard, ECHO
- Treasurer - Loretta Holland, Waterloo Counseling Center
- Secretary - Amy Temperley, HAND
Recent Comments by Lily
No comments by Lily yet.
Standish Foundation for Child & Family Centered Healthcare
Texas Pie Kitchen
- OVCT Newsletter: General Member Meeting Recap, Orientation & Happy Hour
- OVCT Newsletter: General Member Meeting and Upcoming OVCT Special Events
- OVCT Newsletter: General Member Meeting, Training on Hiring & Keeping the Staff You Need
- OVCT Newsletter: One Voice Op-Ed, Training on Hiring & Keeping the Staff You Need
- OVCT Newsletter: Potential OVCT Action re: Govt. Funding Cuts, Membership Meeting Recap