May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2015
3227 E. 5th St.
Due to the success of our first Tale of Two Austins infographic campaign, we will be continuing the campaign this year with new infographics on different issue areas. On May 1st, we will launch a Tale of Two Austins infographic and campaign focused on behavioral health disparities in our community. Join us at a kick-off event to learn more about the campaign and ways your organization can engage! At the kick-off, we will discuss the following:
- Background on One Voice and the Tale of Two Austins campaign
- Why does it matter?
- Campaign next steps/timeline
- How you and your organization can engage
- Social media tips for engagement
- Feedback from members on the campaign
Who Should Attend: Executive Directors, communications staff, and anyone else who handles communications or social media
A light breakfast and coffee will be provided.