Start Time: 5:30 pm
End Time: 7:30 pm
September 29, 2016 - September 29, 2016
411 West Monroe Street
Please join One Voice Central Texas for an interactive peer discussion with Board Leaders and Executive Directors about how to conduct leadership transitions whether through retirement, prepared by notice, emergency, or a termination and maintain the organization’s mission.
Keynote Speaker: William Buster, Vice President of Community Investments, St. David's Foundation
- Susan Eason, Former Executive Director of The Arc of the Capital Area
- Paul Scott, Executive Director of AIDS Services of Austin
- Bob Daily, Ph.D., Lead Member Technical Staff, AT&T Labs, Former Board Chair of AIDS Services of Austin
- Mary Carlson, Manufacturing Director, 3M Communication Markets Division, Former Any Baby Can Board Chair
- Adrian Moore, Founder & Former Executive Director of Council on At-Risk Youth
This event is for One Voice members. Non-members may request to be put on a waitlist and will be notified if space permits for them to attend. We recommend that Executive Directors attend with a board member. RSVP through the registration form below is required.