Start Time: 8:00 am
End Time: 10:00 am
November 15, 2016 – November 15, 2016
3227 E. 5th St.
On November 15th, come and learn about the journey nonprofit leaders have taken to reach their positions and the lessons they have learned along the way. This will be an interactive session with the opportunity to ask questions.
Target Audience: Executive Directors within the first two years of their position and individuals who are interested in becoming an executive director one day.
The session will be limited to 25 participants, and One Voice members/individuals who are employed by a One Voice member will have preference. Non-members will be charged $30. Light breakfast will be served from 8:00-8:30am.
- Julia Spann, President of the SAFE Alliance
- Darcie DeShazo, Executive Director of the Settlement Home for Children
- Jillian Domingue, Executive Director and Founder, CareBOX Program
- Iliana Gilman, Chief Executive Officer, El Buen Samaritano
- Andy Miller, President & Chief Executive Officer, Any Baby Can
The panel will be moderated by Emily Ball Cicchini, Executive Director of BookSpring