ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
One Voice Central Texas (OVCT), a 501©(3) nonprofit organization, based in Austin, is a coalition of the executive leadership of over 100 nonprofit health and human service organizations committed to making sure that everyone can reach their full potential and contribute to our community. We represent the community’s integrated network of human services that connects every one of all ages and circumstance to the social resources, opportunities, and supports they need to thrive.
One Voice Central Texas (OVCT) is requesting proposals from qualified applicants who can provide strategic consultation, technical and administrative support.
Competitive proposals will demonstrate expertise for supporting the following functions:
- Implementation of Strategic Plan
- Monthly Membership meeting
- Standards of Excellence & Accountability Committee
- Membership Committee
- Equity & Social Justice Committee
- Communications Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Executive Committee
- Networking opportunities
- Buddy/Mentorship Program
- Multi-employer 403(b) plan, Healthcare and ancillary benefits
- Other Task Forces as determined by Executive Committee
Qualified applicants will demonstrate expertise in providing administrative support to include:
- Preparation, coordination, participation, and follow-up for monthly committee and general membership meetings.
- Website management and production of member communications through MailChimp.
- Strategic consultation that includes identifying strategic issues, providing advice, and following up on agreed upon strategic actions.
The most competitive proposals will have key relationships with the following:
- City of Austin and Travis County government
- Central Texas Nonprofit Leaders and Funders
- Central Texas Healthcare Community
- Central Texas Business Community
Please submit an electronic copy of a proposal in response to this RFP, including the following information:
- Name and contact information and the names of any other participating consultants;
- Statement of qualifications to undertake this initiative;
- Summary of similar work conducted, highlighting specific accomplishments;
- Previous Work Product The proposal should include at least two examples of written work similar to the scope of work requested within this RFP (e.g., strategic plan).
- Fee and budget (Project budget by line item)
- Three business references; and
- Copy of current resume(s)
Please submit proposals by COB, December 31, 2018 to:
Jo Kathryn Quinn and Simone Talma Flowers at firstname.lastname@example.org