Time Warner Cable News released a story about our Tale of Two Austins campaign! The article and video "High Cost of Rent Impacts Austinites' Ability to Pay for Healthcare" features One Voice Treasurer/Public Policy Committee Co-Chair Jo Kathryn Quinn and member Steve Jackobs with Capital IDEA participant Danielle Henderson. The article highlights the difficult choice between paying for rent or medical bills that nearly one third of Austinites have to make. Read the full article here!
Standish Foundation for Child & Family Centered Healthcare
- OVCT News: General Member Meeting, a Leadership Conversation on Diversity, Upcoming Events & More!
- OVCT News: Upcoming Events, Featured Member, and more!
- News from OVCT: Upcoming Special Events, Hurricane Harvey Resources, & Community News
- OVCT News: Member Meeting Follow Up & New OVCT Events
- OVCT News: General Member Meeting Next Week, Learning Opportunities, & FrameWorks Institute Tips