Time Warner Cable News released a story about our Tale of Two Austins campaign! The article and video "High Cost of Rent Impacts Austinites' Ability to Pay for Healthcare" features One Voice Treasurer/Public Policy Committee Co-Chair Jo Kathryn Quinn and member Steve Jackobs with Capital IDEA participant Danielle Henderson. The article highlights the difficult choice between paying for rent or medical bills that nearly one third of Austinites have to make. Read the full article here!
Standish Foundation for Child & Family Centered Healthcare
Texas Pie Kitchen
- OVCT Newsletter: General Member Meeting Recap, Orientation & Happy Hour
- OVCT Newsletter: General Member Meeting and Upcoming OVCT Special Events
- OVCT Newsletter: General Member Meeting, Training on Hiring & Keeping the Staff You Need
- OVCT Newsletter: One Voice Op-Ed, Training on Hiring & Keeping the Staff You Need
- OVCT Newsletter: Potential OVCT Action re: Govt. Funding Cuts, Membership Meeting Recap