Time Warner Cable News released a story about our Tale of Two Austins campaign! The article and video "High Cost of Rent Impacts Austinites' Ability to Pay for Healthcare" features One Voice Treasurer/Public Policy Committee Co-Chair Jo Kathryn Quinn and member Steve Jackobs with Capital IDEA participant Danielle Henderson. The article highlights the difficult choice between paying for rent or medical bills that nearly one third of Austinites have to make. Read the full article here!
Standish Foundation for Child & Family Centered Healthcare
- OVCT News: General Member Meeting Recap, Featured Member, and more!
- OVCT News: General Member Meeting tomorrow, how the new tax law impacts nonprofits
- OVCT News: General Member Meeting next week, Featured Member, Report on Race & Immigration
- OVCT News: No General Member Meeting this month, Austin City Council Updates, and more!
- OVCT News: Help us Help You! Plus Grant Opportunities and How to Tell Your Success Stories