Time Warner Cable News released a story about our Tale of Two Austins campaign! The article and video "High Cost of Rent Impacts Austinites' Ability to Pay for Healthcare" features One Voice Treasurer/Public Policy Committee Co-Chair Jo Kathryn Quinn and member Steve Jackobs with Capital IDEA participant Danielle Henderson. The article highlights the difficult choice between paying for rent or medical bills that nearly one third of Austinites have to make. Read the full article here!
Standish Foundation for Child & Family Centered Healthcare
- OVCT News: Upcoming Special Event, Capital Metro Vehicle Grant Opportunity, OVCT Special Event
- OVCT News: Salary Survey Deadline Extended, Featured Member, and Upcoming Learning Opportunities
- OVCT News: Salary Survey deadline Saturday, Federal Healthcare Update, Grant Funding Opp
- News from OVCT: General Member Meeting Recap, Texas Legislative Update, and more!
- OVCT News: General Member Meeting This Thursday