Time Warner Cable News released a story about our Tale of Two Austins campaign! The article and video "High Cost of Rent Impacts Austinites' Ability to Pay for Healthcare" features One Voice Treasurer/Public Policy Committee Co-Chair Jo Kathryn Quinn and member Steve Jackobs with Capital IDEA participant Danielle Henderson. The article highlights the difficult choice between paying for rent or medical bills that nearly one third of Austinites have to make. Read the full article here!
Standish Foundation for Child & Family Centered Healthcare
- OVCT News: Upcoming Member Meeting, 2018 OVCT Membership Renewal, Community News & More!
- OVCT News: Membership Meeting Recap, End-of-Year Celebration, and more!
- OVCT News: Membership Meeting this week, Mental Health First Aid
- OVCT News: Next week's membership meeting, Paid Sick Leave
- OVCT News: Salary & Benefits Report Release, Upcoming Events, Funding Opportunities, & more!